- Compatible with Shimano HG40/50/70/90 chains - KMC Z50, Z7, Z8, X8.93, X8.99 chains - Reusable - No Tool Required - Pin Length: 7.3 mm
Keep the weight down and your headset snug with the Specialzied Carbon Steerer Tube Plug.
Re-engineered clamp with an optimized center-loaded bolt design equalizes load distribution to ease position adjustments. With this clamp set you will be able to clamp metal 7x7mm saddle rails and Specialized FACT carbon 7x9mm saddle rails. - 7x7mm and 7x9mm replacement clamp set for all Specialized road seatposts equipped with a single-bolt cylindrical wedge clamp design - New design clamp for better clamping and non-slipping of the saddle
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
Replacement LH cup for English threaded European bottom brackets. - Cup Material: Steel
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
$1.00 - $18.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
The Greenfield RetroKit is a retro-mounting kickstand plate designed with a cutaway to clear derailleur cables. - Fits all Greenfield kickstands and most generics - Made in the USA
Serfas Seat Clamp fits all Serfas' seats with standard rails. It's compatible with 7/8-inch diameter seatposts.
Tight tolerances and precise torque specs mean precision parts like this MegaExo 12 Left Arm Crank Bolt need to be replaced from time to time. Make sure the heart of your drivetrain is secure, and pick up a spare or two today.
The Problem Solvers Steerer Tube Shims are for installing 1-1/8-inch diameter threadless stems on 1-inch diameter threadless forks. The shim is made of light, durable anodized aluminum and is chamfered on the ends for easy stem installation.
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
- Anodized or powder coated finish - Allows for secure clamping - Forged aluminum construction - 34.9mm clamp diameter
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
$7.99 - $19.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
Origin-8's Pro Force QR Seat Clamp is forged and machined from light and durable aluminum and has an extra-leverage design to hold fast. This fine clamp boasts an anodized finish and a long quick-release lever for excellent clamping force. It also gives you more to hold onto so it's easier to raise/lower your seat.
Profile Design's UCM Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 25mm long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
$10.00 - $13.85
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
Shimano's Di2 Battery Charger Cable plugs into the Battery Charger (shown, but sold separately) so you can keep your electronic drivetrain at full power.
• Converts Braze-on front Derailleurs to clamp on • Lightweight forged alloy • Weight: 28g
The Greenfield KS3 is a center-mounted kickstand. It's lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. The kickstand is constructed from aluminum and made in the USA. - For bikes with a factory mounting plate (includes bolt) - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
Profile Design’s Venturi Pads are the correct foam replacement pads for your Profile Design Century Aerobars (sold separately). They have adhesive on the bottom.
- Durable custom-molded plastic guard - Co-molded rubber exterior to help quiet chain-slap noise - Easy installation and removal
Add a rack to your frame, even if you don’t have rack mounts. Allows standard rack stays to be bolted directly to the seat collar, for a clean and simple look. Made from lightweight aluminum for durability, with threaded inserts to bolt the stays directly into the seat clamp. - 35mm inner diameter fits all alloy Specialized MTB frame designs with 30.9mm posts and 35mm O.D. seat tubes. - 37mm inner diameter fits all carbon Specialized MTB frame designs with 30.9mm posts and 37mm O.D. seat tubes.
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
QUICK-LINK FEATURE - Tool-free assembly (possible) - Non-reusable - TL-CN10 BENEFIT - Easy connect - Compatible with current 11-speed chains - Quick assembly tool
- Aluminum collars feature angled slots. - S-Works 32.6mm standard collar (14mm tall) fits all Specialized road frames with an aluminum outer seat tube sleeve - S-Works 31.8mm standard collar (14mm tall) fits all Specialized road frames with a 31.8mm outer seat tube diameter
- Top lock nut for threaded headsets - Includes water seal - Bag of 10 Lock Nuts
Page 1 of 2 Next page