- To keep you burning up the trail, the Jack Rabbit features a tread design with small ramped knobs
The oversized casing on Continental's Trail King features a massive footprint and a special, super-tacky blend of Conti's Black Chili compound, so your tires will stick no matter how nasty the course is. ProTection tubeless-ready sidewalls provide extra resistance to pinch flatting and provide incredible cornering control. The Trail King will give you the added traction you need to fly down the hill and get to the bottom first.
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's Cruiser Vintage Diamond Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path and rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat-Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
• Grooved tread with directional siping • Street tire • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/8 (ISO 630mm)
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.5
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.125
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 20 x 1 1/8 (451 x 25)
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 16 x 1.5-1.95
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 20 x 2-2.25
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 20 x 4 1/4 • Fits the rear tires on high-rise bicycles like Schwinn's Sting-Ray
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 24 x 1.9-2.35
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 26 x 1.95-2.125
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 700 x 40-45
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 24 x 1 3/4 • ISO 521
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 650B x 1 1/2 • ISO 584
• Butyl rubber • Thorn Resistant • 60mm-long Schrader valve • 29 x 1.9-2.30
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
$3.19 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
The FlatBoy patch kit will be your best friend when road-/trail-side flat repairs are needed. It features a set of six self-adhesive patches, sandpaper to lightly roughen before applying, and instructions in a snap-shut kit. Patches conform to inner tube perfectly and the kit is compact so you can always find a spot to carry one. Don't leave home without it. - Easy to apply to your inner tube so your ride can continue on unhindered. - Glueless patches with no mess. - Six patches are housed in a small, lightweight container that fits in the smallest places.
The Specialized Rim Strips provide the ultimate in protection between the rim and tube.
$6.00 - $10.00
Specialized's Standard Schrader Tubes are lightweight, high quality, and available in a number of sizes; just the thing you need for a repair or a spare.
$6.00 - $15.00
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Thorn Resistant Tube is thicker on the road side for puncture protection and thinner on the rim side for weight savings.
Page 1 of 10 Next page