- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
$11.00 - $25.00
40-Series replacement cartridge bearings feature durable black oxide construction. - Compatible with 110-, 40-, and 10-Series headsets
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
- Clamps to a threadless steerer - Offers up to 4-1/2" stem height increase - Forged 6061-aluminum provides extra strength - Machined aluminum top cap is threaded, providing easy installation
Dimension Stem Column Adaptors - Total quill length 180mm - Measurement from minimum insertion to top of steerer adaptor is 118mm - Alloy - Quill insertion diameter: 1-inch
Get back on the road with a quality replacement hanger. - Attachment hardware is sold separately - For specific compatibility concerns, please contact our Customer Service team Specifications: - Size: Rear drive side, 135mm Q/R - Mounting location: Rear drive side - Attachment: 2-bolt - Weight: 12g
- Sold per unit - Black seal
The Greenfield RetroKit is a retro-mounting kickstand plate designed with a cutaway to clear derailleur cables. - Fits all Greenfield kickstands and most generics - Made in the USA
Inline adjusters make on-the-fly derailleur cable tension adjustments safe and easy. - Indexed shifter adjustment, fits 4.0mm housing; not recommended for use with brake systems - Compact design improves performance when used on curved housing segments
- Compatible with Shimano HG40/50/70/90 chains - KMC Z50, Z7, Z8, X8.93, X8.99 chains - Reusable - No Tool Required - Pin Length: 7.3 mm
$1.00 - $18.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Anodized or powder coated finish - Allows for secure clamping - Forged aluminum construction - 34.9mm clamp diameter
Origin-8's Pro Force QR Seat Clamp is forged and machined from light and durable aluminum and has an extra-leverage design to hold fast. This fine clamp boasts an anodized finish and a long quick-release lever for excellent clamping force. It also gives you more to hold onto so it's easier to raise/lower your seat.
- Top lock nut for threaded headsets - Includes water seal - Bag of 10 Lock Nuts
- 3-piece expander design provides a secure fit within carbon steerer tubes - 22-25mm range of expansion - Extra-long 90mm height reinforces carbon steerer tube beneath the stem - New design evenly distributes headset compression forces - Lightweight AL6061 alloy construction - Top cap and bolt not included - 1-1/8-inch steerer diameter
The Problem Solvers BB30/Press-Fit 30 Adapter Kit consists of DuPont Delrin (a tough, light type of plastic) pieces that allow you to use your external bottom bracket-style crankarms (24mm spindles, such as a Shimano Hollowtech II crank) with newer BB30 and Press-Fit 30 bottom brackets. Please contact us if you have any questions about compatibility.
Profile Design's UCM Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 25mm long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
The Airstryke II takes the features of the ever popular Airstryke and adds an expanded fit range and more comfortable armrest. The flip up bracket and classic shape are retained. Performance The Airstryke II is intended to allow riders to add aerobars to their road or adventure bike without sacrificing the ability to hold the bars close to the stem. The comfortable grip angle and smoothly curved armrest offer a relaxed position for long days in the saddle. Fit Data - Armrest Offset: -85mm to 17.5mm in 7.5mm steps - Armrest Width: 131mm to 298mm in 18.5mm steps - Armrest Stack: 40mm Origin As one of the most popular model in the history of aerobars it seemed appropriate to update the much loved Airstryke with our new generation fit range and comfort focused armrest. We didn't want to change the elements that have made the bar so successful and the changes made just enhance the adjustability and comfort. - Bracket: L2 Flip-Up - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm (26.0 w/Shims) - Armrest: Ergo Armrest - Armrest Stack: 40mm - Reach: -85mm to 17.5mm in 7.5mm steps - Extension Adjustment: 150mm (center of basebar - end) - Armrest Width: 155mm - 203mm - Weight: 592g
- SRAM, Road pulleys, 11.7515.060.000
Hose fittings fit many of SRAM's newest hydraulic brake models. - Includes 5 Threaded Hose Barbs, 5 Compression Fittings, 1 T8 Torx Wrench - Fittings are backwards compatible with older SRAM and Avid hydraulic brakes
Quick Overview Replacement/Spare Part – Oversize Saddle Rail Clamp For Saddles With Oversize Rails: - Serfas® EX-RX, EX-RXL - Serfas® BMX-100, CRS-1 - Fits 8mm Rail Thickness - Sold In Dealer Packaging
Serfas Seat Clamp fits all Serfas' seats with standard rails. It's compatible with 7/8-inch diameter seatposts.
QUICK-LINK FEATURE - Tool-free assembly (possible) - Non-reusable - TL-CN10 BENEFIT - Easy connect - Compatible with current 11-speed chains - Quick assembly tool
$26.99 - $35.00
This is the correct plug-and-play wire for Shimano's E-Tube Di2 electric-shifting systems. It comes in sixteen different lengths, so choose the one(s) that's right for your Di2 E-Tube wiring configuration.
$103.99 - $135.99
Shimano's Di2 electric drivetrain takes shifting to the next level. Two Di2 Battery Chargers are available. Choose the model designed for your system's battery. An additional power cable is required for the external-style battery charger (sold separately). These chargers fully charge the battery in 90 minutes.
Keep the weight down and your headset snug with the Specialzied Carbon Steerer Tube Plug.
Re-engineered clamp with an optimized center-loaded bolt design equalizes load distribution to ease position adjustments. With this clamp set you will be able to clamp metal 7x7mm saddle rails and Specialized FACT carbon 7x9mm saddle rails. - 7x7mm and 7x9mm replacement clamp set for all Specialized road seatposts equipped with a single-bolt cylindrical wedge clamp design - New design clamp for better clamping and non-slipping of the saddle
$5.95 - $10.95 $15.00 Up to 60% Off
- Durable custom-molded plastic guard - Co-molded rubber exterior to help quiet chain-slap noise - Easy installation and removal
Add a rack to your frame, even if you don’t have rack mounts. Allows standard rack stays to be bolted directly to the seat collar, for a clean and simple look. Made from lightweight aluminum for durability, with threaded inserts to bolt the stays directly into the seat clamp. - 35mm inner diameter fits all alloy Specialized MTB frame designs with 30.9mm posts and 35mm O.D. seat tubes. - 37mm inner diameter fits all carbon Specialized MTB frame designs with 30.9mm posts and 37mm O.D. seat tubes.
2-bolt dropout mount, allowing a bike to be kept upright. - Made of durable aluminum - Compatible with: Crosstrail and Ariel A1 Disc bikes (up through MY14) - 2012-2014 Hardrock and Myka models - Crossroads and Expedition models (up to MY13) with 2-bolt dropout mount
Page 1 of 2 Next page