29ers are all about speed, and the Hardrock 29 wheelset delivers on this in spades—no matter if you're just getting started or you're a seasoned trail rider. The wheels have been built tough to meet the rigors of mountain biking head-on, while the ample wheel size guarantees a fast-rolling good time. They features a durable, double-wall alloy rim construction that adds strength without stacking on the weight, and to ensure that you'll be able to stop once you get motoring, the wheels are both disc- and rim-brake compatible. High value just met high performance.
- Disc-compatible hubs can also be used with traditional rim brakes.
- Double-wall rims are strong and durable.
- Machined braking surface creates superior stopping power in any condition.
- Stainless spokes won't rust, easing long-term maintenance.
- 8-/9-speed cassette rear hub provides plenty of gearing options for climbing and riding the flats.
|Hub(s)||Specialzied, 6-bolt disc|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano/SRAM 8-/9-speed (cassette sold separately)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|QR / Black / 29-inch||719676200545||300E-0229||SBC-300E-0229|