As a Silicon Valley company, we're chronic supporters of the California lifestyle: warm, sun-drenched days, curling waves, and good vibes. And with this in mind, we've developed the 420 Roll to keep the dream, and maybe influence, of those picture-perfect days alive. Whether you're cruising along the coast to your favorite surf spot, getting some "recreational" riding in on your way to the fun store, or grabbing some munchies at the bodega, this chilled-out Roll will get you there in totally legal, California style.
- The Roll is made from our A1 Premium Aluminum, and it features our Ground Control Positioning that makes it easy to put a foot down when stopped. This Roll also comes ready with rack/fender mount, and it comes equipped with premium foil graphics and a real carbon fiber number plate.
- 420 Roll Exclusive Swirl Green Sip Grips
- Gold KMC X9 Chain
- Wide diameter, 650b x 2.3" Nimbus II Sport Reflect tires provide excellent traction, stability, and cushioning, which creates a safer, more reliable, and more comfortable ride on either paved or dirt roads. Plus, the reflective accents of the tire increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Equipped with a Body Geometry "The Cup" Honeycomb Gel saddle that's exclusive to the 420 Roll, you can expect a supreme level of comfort anywhere you ride. It delivers on these expectations by "cupping" your sit bones, which reduces pressure without feeling obtrusive or constraining.
|Frame||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Ground Control Positioning, formed tubes, post-mount disc, fender/rack mounts|
|Fork||A1 Premium Aluminum, Cr-Mo steerer, post-mount disc, fender/rack mounts|
|Rims/Wheels||650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h|
Front: Shimano HB-MT200, 9x100mm QR, Center Lock disc, 32h
Rear: Shimano, 8-/9-/10-speed freehub, Center Lock disc, 135mm spacing, quick-release, 36h
|Tires||Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 650b x 2.3"|
|Crankset||Forged alloy, 2-piece w/ chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket||BSA for 24mm spindle|
|Chain||KMC X9 Ti-N (gold), 9-speed w/ Missing Link|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio, Shadow Design, SGS cage, 9-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SunRace, 9-speed, 11-40t|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus, 9-speed w/ optical gear display|
|Handlebars||Specialized Roll, 6061 alloy, 4 times butted, 15-degree backsweep, 125mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Sip Grip, Swirl Green LTD|
|Stem||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Brakes||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry "The Cup," Honeycomb Gel, steel rails, 245mm|
|Seat Post||Suspension seatpost, 27.2mm|
* Subject to change without notice.