The Crossroads is your companion to a better, fitter, and happier you—whether it be along the road or dirt path. It features a comfortable, upright geometry with a step-through design that makes it easy to put a foot down at a stop, and reflective elements that increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. On this Crossroads, you'll find Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect tires that all but eliminate flat tires, while still providing plenty of traction. Meanwhile, a Shimano 7-speed drivetrain handles shifting duties with ease.
- The sturdy A1 Premium Aluminum frame, combined with a steel fork and rack/fender mounts, delivers reliable handling for a confident ride and plenty of options for carrying your goodies.
- For the Crossroads, we devoted ourselves to achieving the perfect geometry for comfort and performance over a diverse set of riding styles. An upright geometry paired with a step-through design ultimately makes it a purpose-built machine to help you stay fit and healthy.
- Body Geometry touchpoints take the sting out of saddle time with their ergonomically designed, and scientifically tested, shapes.
- Reflective elements throughout the frame and components increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Mechanical disc brakes provide ample stopping power in any condition without the hassle of brake bleeds.
|Frame||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, formed tubes, fender/rack mounts|
Front: Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect, 60 TPI, 700x45mm
Rear: Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect, 60 TPI, 700x45mm
|Crankset||Shimano Tourney, TY501|
|Chainrings||48/38/28T w/ chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket||BSA, square-taper, 68mm|
|Chain||KMC Z7, 7-speed w/ Missing Link|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney, top-swing, 31.8mm band clamp|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus, 7-/8-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG200, 7-speed, 12-32T|
|Shifters||Shimano EF500, 7-speed|
|Handlebars||Alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 80mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
Front: Mechanical disc brake, 160mm
Rear: Mechanical disc brake, 160mm
|Pedals||Specialized City, platform|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Comfort Gel|
|Seat Post||Spring suspension, alloy, 27.2mm, 2-bolt clamp|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Marine Blue/Chrome / Small||888818537082||92120-8202|
|Marine Blue/Chrome / Medium||888818537204||92120-8203|
|Marine Blue/Chrome / Large||888818537211||92120-8204|
|UV Lilac/Chrome / Small||888818537198||92120-8302|
|UV Lilac/Chrome / Medium||888818537365||92120-8303||7096|
|UV Lilac/Chrome / Large||888818537228||92120-8304||7097|