Specialized's Comp MTB Shoes offer a fantastic fit, top-notch pedal power, and excellent durability. They feature Specialized's ergonomic Body Geometry footbeds for awesome efficiency and comfort, and the BOA micro-ratcheting closure helps you find a perfect fit on the fly. There are hard-molded toes and welded side panels so the shoes will stand up to even the most extreme conditions.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Injection-molded nylon composite outsole with SlipNot rubber tread for moderate pedaling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Single BOA S2-SV dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the BOA Lifetime Guarantee.
- Dial/lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system.
- Hard molded toe kick for protection and durability.
- Stitched synthetic and mesh upper with asymmetric strap closure for comfortable fit.
- Two-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Standard Fit last for all-day comfort.
- Replaceable toe studs.
- Widths available.
- Approximate weight: 365g (1/2 pair, size 42)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
Body Geometry Shoes
|Black/Dark Grey / 36||888818448517||61116-3236|