XC riding isn't all about skinsuits and aero helmets—there are pleasure and training rides to think about, too. And when you want to leave the Lycra at home, there's Specialized's top-of-the-line Atlas XC Pro Shorts.
- VaporRize woven fabrics are highly stretchable, lightweight, and durable, while retaining a heightened focus on moisture management to leave you cool, dry, and comfortable out on the trail
- Removable liner with Body Geometry Mountain Chamois is light and breathable, while the chamois effectively relieves pressure on the soft tissue and encourages proper blood flow
- Two zippered pockets provide convenient, secure space to store your trail essentials, while a SWAT access side zipper interfaces seamlessly with SWAT bib shorts for immediate access to your gear and nutrition
- Bonded seam construction eliminates the need for traditional stitched seams, drastically reducing weight and friction while improving comfort, fit, and long-term durability
- Laser perforated venting adds sophisticated points of ventilation that don’t detract from the durability or performance of the shorts
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays
- 12.5” inseam with tapered leg fit (size 34” waist) falls above the knees, leaving ample room for pads without interfering on climbs