Lead the pack with the BreakAway Sport — fitted with the new ZipStream High Flow Cap.
The Zipstream cap features a self-sealing valve. The valve’s design prevents the bottle from leaking even in the open position, and allows pressure to build inside the bottle when squeezed — releasing the powerful burst of water you need to push you to the front.
The patented Polar Bottle water bottle features an insulating layer between two walls of plastic, so it keeps liquids cool twice as long as other water bottles. The Made in America bottle fits standard bike water bottle cages and features a convenient, removable carrying strap. All Polar Bottle products are, and always have been, BPA-free and Phthalate-free.
- Dual-wall construction: Insulating layer of air keeps heat out and cold in
- Inner foil liner reflects solar rays for added thermal protection
- Constructed of low density polyethylene (LDPE #4): a durable, lightweight, and FDA food-grade approved material that complies with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) and California Proposition 65
- BPA- and phthalate-free
- Removable carrying strap so you can easily carry your bottle or clip it to your gear
- Fits standard bicycle water bottle cages
- Wide mouth easily fits ice cubes and facilitates cleaning
- Dishwasher- and freezer-safe
- Removable drinking valve for thorough cleaning
- Reusable and durable; a practical and environmentally friendly alternative to disposable water bottles
- Made in Boulder, Colorado
- Available at more than 3,500 retailers and online companies worldwide