- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 26 x 1 3/8
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Schrader valve - 26 x 1.9-2.35
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 26 x 1.95-2.125
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 26 x 2.75-3
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 26 x 3.5
- Size: 27.5 x 2.10-2.35 - Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 56mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve Length: 60mm
- Butyl rubber - 48mm Schrader valve - 700 x 35-43
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 24 x 1 3/4 • ISO 521
- Size: 27.5x2.10-2.35 - Valve Type: SV - Valve Length: 48mm - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 54mm - Wall Thickness: 4.3mm
- Butyl rubber - Thorn Resistant - 60mm-long Schrader valve - 29 x 1.9-2.30
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 32mm-long Presta valve - 700 x 25-28 (27 x 1 1/8-1/4)
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 24 x 1.9-2.35
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 48mm-long Schrader valve - 26 x 1.9 x 2.35
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 700 x 40-45
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 26 x 2.0-2.4
- Size: 26 x 1.50-1.95 - Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Length: 35mm - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 39mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
$3.19 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
The FlatBoy patch kit will be your best friend when road-/trail-side flat repairs are needed. It features a set of six self-adhesive patches, sandpaper to lightly roughen before applying, and instructions in a snap-shut kit. Patches conform to inner tube perfectly and the kit is compact so you can always find a spot to carry one. Don't leave home without it. - Easy to apply to your inner tube so your ride can continue on unhindered. - Glueless patches with no mess. - Six patches are housed in a small, lightweight container that fits in the smallest places.
The Specialized Rim Strips provide the ultimate in protection between the rim and tube.
- Size: 18 x 2.125 - Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 51mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
$5.99 - $7.99
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 1.5-1.95
$5.99 - $6.99
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 700 x 28-35 (27 x 1 1/8-1/4)
$6.00 - $10.00
Our Standard Schrader Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride. - Individually cured for consistent tube thickness = the utmost in quality.
$6.00 - $15.00
We all love to stop and smell the roses, but like they say, every rose has its thorn. And as we all know, there's no better way to ruin a beautiful ride than with a thorn in the tube. No need to worry, though, because we designed our Thorn-Resistant Schrader Valve Tubes to combat pesky pricks of all shapes and sizes. Starting at the basis of the construction, we designed the tube to be thicker at the outer side (the part against the tire) in order to stop pesky bits from puncturing all the way through the tube. Then, at the inner side (the part against the rim), it's actually thinner in order to reduce weight. This way, you don't have to sacrifice performance in the name of protection. - Thicker construction on the outer side (against the tire) enhances puncture protection. - Thinner construction on the inner side (against the rim) maximizes weight savings.
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 51mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
$6.99 - $19.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 20 x 1.25-1.5 (406 x 37-45)
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 26 x 1-1.25