• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 24 x 1 3/4 • ISO 521
Size: 27.5x2.10-2.35 Valve Type: SV Valve Length: 48mm Valve Core: Removable Flat Fold Width: 54mm Wall Thickness: 4.3mm
• Butyl rubber • Thorn Resistant • 60mm-long Schrader valve • 29 x 1.9-2.30
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • 32mm-long Presta valve • 700 x 25-28 (27 x 1 1/8-1/4)
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • 48mm-long Schrader valve • 26 x 1.9 x 2.35
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • Schrader valve • 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • Schrader valve • 700 x 40-45
- Size: 26 x 1.50-1.95 - Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 39mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
$3.19 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
The FlatBoy patch kit will be your best friend when road-/trail-side flat repairs are needed. It features a set of six self-adhesive patches, sandpaper to lightly roughen before applying, and instructions in a snap-shut kit. Patches conform to inner tube perfectly and the kit is compact so you can always find a spot to carry one. Don't leave home without it. - Easy to apply to your inner tube so your ride can continue on unhindered. - Glueless patches with no mess. - Six patches are housed in a small, lightweight container that fits in the smallest places.
The Specialized Rim Strips provide the ultimate in protection between the rim and tube.
$5.60 - $5.99
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Schrader valve • 20 x 1.95-2.125: 32mm valve stem • 20 x 2.0-2.4: 35mm valve stem
- Size: 18 x 2.125 - Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 51mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
$5.99 - $7.99
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 1.5-1.95
• Butyl rubber • 48mm-long Schrader valve • 700 x 28-35 (27 x 1 1/8-1/4)
$6.00 - $10.00
Specialized's Standard Schrader Tubes are lightweight, high quality, and available in a number of sizes; just the thing you need for a repair or a spare.
$6.00 - $15.00
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Thorn Resistant Tube is thicker on the road side for puncture protection and thinner on the rim side for weight savings.
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Length: 35mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 51mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 20 x 1.25-1.5 (406 x 37-45)
$7.99 - $10.00
Specialized's Standard Presta Tubes are lightweight, high quality, and available in a number of sizes; just the thing you need for a repair or a spare.
$7.99 - $12.99
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Flat Fold Width: 44mm (1.75-2.10), 65mm (2.50-3.0), 78mm (3.0-3.50)
$8.00 - $26.00
Our new 2Bliss Ready Tire Sealant was custom-designed in partnership with a leading laboratory for tire sealants, and it also underwent extensive real-world testing with our Factory Athletes. What we developed is an innovative, ecological formulation that's the answer to the requirements that riders like you've been demanding. It will immediately seal punctures up to 6mm, whether it be on a road or mountain tire, as well as across global temperatures [-20° to 70°C]. Natural, micro holes in the sidewalls will seal well, and the system is safe for use with latex inner tubes, even inside tubulars. Please note that this sealant is ammonium-, protein-, and latex-free, so it holds no potential for allergic reactions, and there's no risk of it creating damage to bike parts. - Proven by our Factory Team Athletes. - Seals punctures up to 6mm. - Performs in a wide temperature range (-20° – 70°C). - Works in latex inner tubes inside tubulars. - Ammonium-, protein-, and latex-free, so there's no risk of allergic reactions or damage to bike parts. Recommended sealant amount per tire: - Road: 24-32mm - 30-40ml - Open Road: 33-50mm - 50-70ml - MTN: 2.0-2.3” 80-100ml - MTN: 2.4-3.0” 100-125ml
Your little ones have a youthful, intrepid spirit that sees them riding wherever the wind takes them. Most of the time, however, it takes them straight through thorns and debris, leaving you with the unenviable task of changing out flat after flat. But with our Standard Schrader Valve Youth Tubes, you'll have the peace of mind that they're riding on tough tubes that are built strong to last. And to make sure of it, they feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber— meaning that they'll roll smooth and stay tough, ride after ride. - Consistent thickness for the utmost in quality.
$8.99 - $12.99
• ISO Diameter: 571 / 650c • ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm • Labeled Size: 650c x 18-23 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 89-92g
$8.99 - $13.99
Size: - 29 x 1.75-2.10 / 700c x 35-50 - 29 x 3.0-3.50 - Valve Type: Presta - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Flat Fold Width: 44mm (1.75-2.10), 78mm (3.0-3.50) - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 20 x 2.75-3
Specialized's Airlock Sealant is the in-tube solution for flat prevention, surpassing the competition in flat protection performance. It's featured here in a personal, 8oz container that's ideal for two standard wheels. - Non-toxic, non-separating formula doesn't have a limited shelf life like the competition. - Coats the tube for permanent protection. - Works with any bicycle tube with a removable valve core. - Works continuously to prevent slow leaks. - Completely homogenous, so it doesn't puddle. - 8oz bottle fills two inner tubes. - 8oz bottle includes valve puller and hose under cap.
• Integrated presta valve extension • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, and 70mm • For use with inner tube with removable Presta valve core